Area of academic expertise - outline
- Supporting Teacher Learning
- Mentoring Student Teachers
Current research activities
I am currently engaged in Ed.D. study in the area of Supporting Teacher Learning.
Desired research direction
I am interested in the impact of creative teaching on the development of creativity skills in learners.
Target collaborative companies
- Creativity, Culture and Education
- Centre for the use of Research and Evidence in Education
- The Paul Hamlyn Foundation
Target collaborative organisations
- Education Scotland
- General Teaching Council for Scotland
- Creative Scotland
Dive into the research topics where Rae Fotheringham is active. These topic labels come from the works of this person. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- 1 Similar Profiles