Activity: Participating in or organising an event › Participation in workshop, seminar, course
What is a Nuffield Research Placement?
Nuffield Future Researchers is an exciting online alternative to the 2020 Nuffield Research Placement programme. Students will participate in research from home, working with experts in a virtual learning environment. Nuffield Future Researchers will:
- Complete online research activities to broaden understanding of STEM research.
- Collaborate live with experts in an innovative virtual learning environment.
- Develop research, critical thinking, problem solving, planning and communication skills.
- Produce a high-quality research report and poster that could support a Gold CREST award submission
- Make valuable contributions to the work of research supervisors.
Summer holidays after Year 12 (England, Wales & Northern Ireland) or S5 (Scotland).
4 – 6 weeks.
A well-supervised but independent research project relating to an area of science, quantitative social science, computing, technology, engineering or maths (or a combination!).