Descriptionthis group aims to;
• To develop and deliver documentation that is a nationally consistent student progression pathway model and associated supporting materials which map NMC pre-registration midwifery education requirements, progression criteria and guidance.
• To support a consistent approach to practice learning/assessment documentation across a number of contexts and include opportunities to integrate and support values-based assessments in practice which includes feedback and involvement from users and carers and other healthcare professionals.
• Allow for robust engagement across Scotland’s three universities supporting pre-registration midwifery education and wider access programmes in terms of practice placement supervision and assessment
• Develop documentation co-created with and endorsed by Scotland’s universities
• Reflect the unique nature of the context of pre-registration midwifery education in Scotland
• Support academic staff in curriculum planning for new pre-registration midwifery programmes
• Support students and practice learning staff in the provision of appropriate practice learning experiences, making a positive contribution to their overall practice assessment process
• Explore a range of practice assessment approaches to which the outcomes can be applied
|Period||24 Apr 2018 → …|
|Held at||Midwifery Practice Assessment Documentation Group, United Kingdom|