DescriptionAbout this event
This online event, which runs from 10am-2pm, will showcase the work of postgraduate and undergraduate students in the field of Internet of Things (IoT), with MSc and Honours Year projects being featured.
The Webex event will see students present online demonstrations of their projects with the opportunity for attendees to engage with them and ask any questions.
Student projects being showcased include:
Traffic congestion detection: an optimisation model for minimal traffic delay based on IoT and deep learning programming (10am-10.30am)
• Design and development of an IoT platform for Renfrewshire Council waste collection services (10.30am-11am)
• Implementation of Internet of Things (IoT) for motion monitoring (11am -11.30am)
• Low Power Wide Area Network (LORAWAN) IoT based campus-wide testbed for air quality monitoring (11.30am-12noon)
• Machine Learning enabled Wildfires detection and prediction system (12noon-12.30pm)
• IoT and Artificial Neural Networks enabled music therapy app for stress and anxiety during Covid-19 (12.30pm-1pm)
• IoT and Artificial Intelligence enabled remote water management for agri-food (1pm- 1.30pm)
• Social distancing App for Indoor localisation and distance measuring (1.30pm-2pm)
|Period||24 Aug 2020|
|Held at||School of Computing, Engineering and Physical Sciences|
|Degree of Recognition||National|